Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

150% infinite speed boost

MrKingBanana
MrKingBanana Member Posts: 1

I was running lithe, Inner Strength, Bite the Bullet and Iron Will and when i went through a window on Father Campbell's Chapel: Crotus Prenn Asylum while getting chased as the obsession by Wraith i had an infinite Lithe speed boost, i tested to see if it was still active after i went down by letting myself get hit and then hooked and even while hooked/after i got unhooked i still had Lithe. This was on PC.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Sole_Survivor
    Sole_Survivor Member Posts: 30

Yeah, I had the same issue

• Flop_Xd
    Flop_Xd Member Posts: 7

Hi bhvr if you see this aswell this happened for alert , its basicaly old OoO and u see even after hooked.... so yeah

• BTiki
    BTiki Member Posts: 1

This happened to me as well and I was also running Lithe (Different map - Autohaven - and my build was entirely different otherwise). I vaulted a window at the start of a chase and got a permanent speed boost for the remainder of the match. I'd rather not get a ban for hacking if I can help it (Killer got pretty salty and thought I was cheating). Here's the log from the game session in question.

Thank you for your time.

• ManlyMartha
    ManlyMartha Member Posts: 9

I've also just had this, permanent lithe. I tried using lithe again to get rid of it, and being hooked didn't stop it either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8LCvIaNZZM