The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hallowed Blight Event (my concerns)

@not_Queen

So everyone, and devs... I was extremely excited to play this event. That excitement has been dampened some. Like some of the wind has been taken out of my powerful sail...

I'm still looking forward to it, but just not nearly as much. What I was excited about was grinding heavily to get some really cool cosmetics.

That was most of my excitement. Then of course extra blood points is cool as well. Knowing now that the Hallowed Blight cosmetics (which are amazing btw...) are locked behind a pay wall is irritating to me.

I'm a hardcore player, I really enjoy the game and I've bought ALL of the chapters on console besides 1. I've bought everything with cells/real money besides shattered bloodline. Since Halloween DLC last year until now.

I totally get they want and need to make some revenue from these great skins. I really understand. However...

I was wanting a long and fun event where I had to play a crazy amount to unlock stuff. I wanted the option to play A LOT in the 2 weeks to get the stuff.

Now I know I can only earn 1 outfit (3 pieces) and that's it. THat's just underwhelming. There's 21 pieces of cosmetics right? And we can only earn 3 of them through playing? I really thought it would be more than that.

I assumed they would Auric Cell some of them exclusively which is fine by me, but 3/21 is harsh.

Could we bump that up? 6/21 pieces?

I really hope we can get 1 survivor and 1 killer, or like i said, 6 pieces in total with grinding. It would be healthy for the game.

I've heard rumors that shards can't be used for these outfits and also that they are 2,000 cells? Is this true?

I'm fine with spending some money on these skins... but man... I'm not going to buy all of them, or nearly as much as I thought.

Comments

• ToolboxMotley
    ToolboxMotley Member Posts: 31

@Skerpinator said:
    I dont get it why they wanna trade excitement for cash

Probably because they'd like to eat.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

@Vortexas said:
    EZ.

Grind out the most expensive skin with in-game event monies.

Then stop being a poor peasant, and buy some Auric shards if you want the rest.

Seriously if you want the skin BADLY enough to complain about it, then unass the cash.

The bars by your name go with your comment...

Senseless.

• Zaram
    Zaram Member Posts: 36

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I mean personally I would like them all to be available for grind..

Some for an extreme grind.

30 vials = 1 skin

50 vials = 2 skins

100 vials = 3 skins

200 vials = 4 skins

and so on... make it extreme for some people. Then obviously make anything you don't earn cells only. I'm fine with this. I think this would get peopel playing like crazy man, and make everyone very happy to have that chance to grind crazy.

Or...

Like I said in my original post... let us earn at least 2 skins man.

Come on.

This! I expected something like this. Just some grinding fun, but I see, we will finish our objectives after 2 hours.

• Dwight_Confusion

@Zaram said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

30 vials = 1 skin

50 vials = 2 skins

100 vials = 3 skins

200 vials = 4 skins

and so on... make it extreme for some people. Then obviously make anything you don't earn cells only. I'm fine with this. I think this would get peopel playing like crazy man, and make everyone very happy to have that chance to grind crazy.

Or...

Come on.

This! I expected something like this. Just some grinding fun, but I see, we will finish our objectives after 2 hours.

Yes I know.

I'll be done with my stuff in like 2 days or so... and then I'll just play for the bloodpoints...

I was really hoping for some long term grind goals...which DbD lacks.

• Dwight_Confusion

@not_Queen

I think most of the community is with me on the concerns.

Why not just make the cosmetics at extreme vial counts?

30 vials for a full outfit? Okay cool.

make the set set of 3 pieces 100 total (70 more)

then 200, then 400, then 500 or whatever.

And give us a special trophy if someone somehow gets like 1,000 vials for this event? I don't know. We all like a bit more grind to this.

• Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

With all the effort they put into the event i view this as them making back what they spent

• LilLadyKD
    LilLadyKD Member Posts: 6

@not_Queen here is how to fix the issue of the event. step one all cosmetics are earnable thru gameplay.

step 2 start at 30 vials for the first,
    the second is 45,
    3rd would be 60 so on and so forth.
    allow your loyal full time players the ability to grind for them rather then making us pay $60 usd for them. (yes that's the price of a full triple AAA game)
    step 3 make it in stages. you can only gain 1 full outfit per day. which later cosmetic packs could take multiple days to grind for. yes i know you want to make money off the event and that's fine but allow the players that want to really grind to do just that. don't punish your hard core for wanting to be able to unlock cosmetics with gameplay. it seems only fair that if your holding an event that you allow the ability to gain a lot if your willing to put in the time. seeing as there are multiple titles that are about to drop this is a chance for you to push your game play numbers to the max for not just a day or so. because after the first couple of days most players will have already gained their first full cosmetic which means the only thing bring the players back to the event is the lore and the extra blood points during the event by playing the offering. do i want the spooky flashlights and med kits sure but they are not a major draw. you need a reward system to reward players for the time in game that will not be completed in the first 24 hours.

• Dwight_Confusion

@Huntedfailure said:
    With all the effort they put into the event i view this as them making back what they spent

I see that. I get it. I'll be happy to buy one of the outfits for sure. No problems. I just want the event to give us a bit more than 3/21

ya know?

• Huntedfailure
    Huntedfailure Member Posts: 181

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Huntedfailure said:

I see that. I get it. I'll be happy to buy one of the outfits for sure. No problems. I just want the event to give us a bit more than 3/21

ya know?

I may not agree entirely but i understand but either way lets enjoy the cool costumes and extra bloodpoints

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

What's 3/21?

• Dwight_Confusion

I mean, I don't even want all the cosmetics for killers.

I don't even play Huntress much, and I play little Billy. So those I'm not even crazy on.

I've paid a grand total of like 65 bucks in total on this game. Over 1 year's time on console. THat's a great value. And I know that.

I've supported this game. I just wanted this event to have more grind for 13 days... it's going to fizzle out for me in 2 or 3 days. Just sucks.

30 vials gets the outfit. (3 pieces)

then 70 more vials gets the 2nd set of 3.

Why not do this? I'd be pleased with this. 100 total vials to get 2 outfits.

Or make it 200 total, just give us the chance to grind for it.

• Dwight_Confusion

@Someissues said:
    What's 3/21?

From what we know.

There's 2 survivors with 3 pieces each (6)

then 5 killers with 3 pieces each (15)

SO in total there's 7 outfits or 21 pieces in total.

We're able to grind 3/21 pieces for free. The rest will be 10 bucks per outfit, which I find a bit of a turnoff.

I'm just trying to state my point with logic and reasoning to have more of a grind for a 13 day event...

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254

Yeah it sucks we can only unlock one event skin for this "big event". This event wont last long for most but maybe that's part of the plan. If we could grind for all these cosmetics then the time between games as a killer would be worse then it is now.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I don't know what the new cosmetics cost but I feel like during the event they should be available for a low amount of shards each, or auric cell cosmetic packs. Better still a token system. However after the event the standard price of these cosmetics should be moderately more expensive in cost.

I would find it cool if event tokens were carried over to the next event just to reward you in case you have a dry spell of getting burned out which is normal.
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

@Dwight_Confusion said:

30 vials = 1 skin

50 vials = 2 skins

100 vials = 3 skins

200 vials = 4 skins

Or...

Come on.

Yeah only being able to get 1/7 of the skins for free is kinda lame...

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Well would changing it up, too late now of course but changing it up to 2 per side or 4/21 be more equal?

So you could get at least 2 per side full cosmetics for a total of 4 complete outfits or a combination of that per side. I know not everyone plays both sides but giving in so you can basically get a bunch of free stuff doesn't make it fair to everyone else.

You need a good middle ground so that everyone is equally given a chance at something, for some that means they can buy it, for others they can grind it. Just because someone buys it doesn't take away from your accomplishment in grinding it.

These are cosmetics, not game breaking things like here you move x % faster or you isnta down someone and mori them without hooking them 1st etc.

• Dwight_Confusion

@powerbats said:
    Well would changing it up, too late now of course but changing it up to 2 per side or 4/21 be more equal?

So you could get at least 2 per side full cosmetics for a total of 4 complete outfits or a combination of that per side. I know not everyone plays both sides but giving in so you can basically get a bunch of free stuff doesn't make it fair to everyone else.

You need a good middle ground so that everyone is equally given a chance at something, for some that means they can buy it, for others they can grind it. Just because someone buys it doesn't take away from your accomplishment in grinding it.

These are cosmetics, not game breaking things like here you move x % faster or you isnta down someone and mori them without hooking them 1st etc.

Again man. You are missing the concept of this.

This is a survival horror game with high replay value.

They are doing an event for "Halloween" which is kinda what this game is about... scary, fall... dark...

They are releasing some of their best cosmetics for this event, the event is awesome... the ideas and concept are cool...

very cool.

13 days... awesome

7 outfits.

I can get 1/7 after a couple days. COol. That's great.

What else can I grind for? Nothing.

I'll have at least 10 days left like most people that aren't on a 2 week vacation (lmao)

and it would be really neat for them to give a longer grind for a 2nd set.

Then put the rest behind a paywall for 10 bucks each (which is a bit costly)

They need to either do one of the following.....

-Make a 2nd set grindable with a far away vial count (6 pieces in total for 100 vials?) or 200 vials?)
    -Make them all buyable with 20,000 shards each
    -Give a Auric Cell discount of 20% more.
    -Give the game an XP event, where you can earn shards a bit faster. for some small duration.

• Madarablackgetsuga
    Madarablackgetsuga Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 51

I'm totally okay with the costumes being available for cells, i'm just not okay with the cap and that's it. I was really looking forward to throwing 2 weeks worth of time for these skins, but meh i guess, I'll settle for the Doctor or Wraith

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    se05239 said:

@Skerpinator said:
    Yeah, i feel the same way. This should be their event of the year, halloween is the event for DBD. They screwed themself on this one tbh. I saw myself grinding 2 weeks to get some wel earned skins and beeing proud of them. Now that you are aware that any player can buy them of the store just doens't feel that much rewarding anymore. I dont get it why they wanna trade excitement for cash, there are no terms of fulfillment on this event, it's really sad

Mathieu even proclaimed how this event was their "greatest" one yet.
    I am not even disappointed. This is the short of ######### I expect from DbD nowadays.

This is why I always keep my expectations lower than disappointment itself,  sad enough I've had this mentality since the Dev's promised a rework for DS back in 2016
  • FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    I feel bad quoting matt from an old stream but in response to console exclusive cosmetics...
    "We want all our players to have everything"
    But i guess we must build that pay wall in front of everything. XD
  • powerbats

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Again man. You are missing the concept of this.

Wrong

This is a survival horror game with high replay value.

True

They are doing an event for "Halloween" which is kinda what this game is about... scary, fall... dark...

Agreed

They are releasing some of their best cosmetics for this event, the event is awesome... the ideas and concept are cool...

True

very cool.

Yes it is

13 days... awesome

Yeah kinda sweet like they did with the Summer BBQ event which was 15 days.

7 outfits.

you can choose which you want to go for.

I can get 1/7 after a couple days. COol. That's great.

So you can grind like mad or take your time.

What else can I grind for? Nothing.

Well gee how is that any different than all the other events where once you got the item, you couldn't grind for anything else?

I'll have at least 10 days left like most people that aren't on a 2 week vacation (lmao)

Well you chose to grind for it and now you're going to complain that you can't earn more.

and it would be really neat for them to give a longer grind for a 2nd set.

While this would be nice you're getting something for free already.

Then put the rest behind a paywall for 10 bucks each (which is a bit costly)

So some stuff is behind paywall big deal, there's some stuff that's been behind a paywall for quite some time now. The $10 is a movie ticket or 2 cups of coffee or a meal at Burger King.

They need to either do one of the following.....

-Make a 2nd set grindable with a far away vial count (6 pieces in total for 100 vials?) or 200 vials?)

If you make a 2nd set then the demands will quickly become 3rd set and so on.

-Make them all buyable with 20,000 shards each

Making compelte sets buy able for 1k would be on par with say Rin's Very Rare outfit.

-Give a Auric Cell discount of 20% more.

Doesn't that make it pay 2 win then? You spend money you get it cheaper and quicker so no grind?

-Give the game an XP event, where you can earn shards a bit faster. for some small duration.

That is nice and a double bp event or even 1.5 even t would be nice. It still needs to have Devotion fixed so it's actually meaningful for shards.

The issue is that if they give in on this what happens during the next event, the demands will simply increase. As proof look no further than the BBQ event and the ones before it where people were instantly demanding more rewards and longer duration's.

• Gilly
    Gilly Member Posts: 10

Slippery slope arguments have to terminate somewhere, though. If I had, for example, BHVR's word that every October would be another Hallowed Blight and we'd have a chance to earn more vials, or that every July was a BBQ, and the event lasted a whole month and we got in-game currency every time to purchase new sets which would be updated every year, I could feel more confident about this event and excited for the future. Instead, it seems to be screaming to me that I'll never be able to afford to have every outfit, even with the money I earn. That every event will be an excuse to pawn off new cosmetics only available with auric cells. I bought the game. I've bought all the DLC. I've bought every clothing pack they've released. But this event leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited October 2018

@Gilly said:
    Slippery slope arguments have to terminate somewhere, though. If I had, for example, BHVR's word that every October would be another Hallowed Blight and we'd have a chance to earn more vials, or that every July was a BBQ, and the event lasted a whole month and we got in-game currency every time to purchase new sets which would be updated every year, I could feel more confident about this event and excited for the future. Instead, it seems to be screaming to me that I'll never be able to afford to have every outfit, even with the money I earn. That every event will be an excuse to pawn off new cosmetics only available with auric cells. I bought the game. I've bought all the DLC. I've bought every clothing pack they've released. But this event leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

And I have to wonder how much of this model might be because they've obviously taken a financial bath on Deathgarden. Which also makes me wonder if this might not be the new event model moving forward. Right now, DBD is the only cash cow they can milk.

• Gilly
    Gilly Member Posts: 10

@Kilmeran said:

And I have to wonder how much of this model might be because they've obviously taken a financial bath on Deathgarden. Which also makes me wonder if this might not be the new event model moving forward. Right now, DBD is the only cash cow they can milk.

I don't mind them milking DBD as a cash cow, especially if their primary method of milking us for money is by releasing more killers. I feel like pulling a stunt like this is a bad direction, though.

• Kilmeran
    edited October 2018

@Gilly said:

@Kilmeran said:

I don't mind them milking DBD as a cash cow, especially if their primary method of milking us for money is by releasing more killers. I feel like pulling a stunt like this is a bad direction, though.

I was talking about stunts like this. I don't personally consider KIller/Survivor DLCs as milking. That's why I specifically wondered about "event model," in my post.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Okay so I'm not trying to lose hope yet... I remember the 3 images that people thought stood for act 1, 2 and 3... paulie esther posted a video about it and they were on the wiki as well but were taken down, maybe they are back up idk... so hopefully this means there is more to come 
  • Dwight_Confusion

I'm happy with everything overall, I'm just disappointed that I can only get 1/7 outfits for free with the grind.

I just thought they'd do like 1/2 of the stuff in a vial/grind method and the other 1/2 pay stuff.

Now I'm hoping that we can get a 2nd outfit added somehow. That would be great.

• powerbats

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I'm happy with everything overall, I'm just disappointed that I can only get 1/7 outfits for free with the grind.

I just thought they'd do like 1/2 of the stuff in a vial/grind method and the other 1/2 pay stuff.

I'd be fine with a 2nd outfit or at least make it so you can get 1 full outfit per side which is 6 cosmetics in total so that'd be 2/7.

• Orkhun
    Orkhun Member Posts: 6

Also this event seems would be easier to complete as a killer and it isn't fair for survivors as killer don't lose their collection it seems but survivors have to complete a secondary objective and escape the trial and as mentioned vials you can collect is capped

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

@Vortexas said:
    EZ.

Grind out the most expensive skin with in-game event monies.

Then stop being a poor peasant, and buy some Auric shards if you want the rest.

Seriously if you want the skin BADLY enough to complain about it, then unass the cash.

Hah it's funny cause you're banned.
    On topic: All the skins cost the same. There's no reason that they would ever cost a different amount, especially if they're all part of the same event.

But on the actual topic: While I do think that 3 total cosmetics that you can choose from does beat 1 cosmetic for each side (I don't play Huntress, Hillbilly, David, or Kate; all the other event cosmetics are useless to me :) ) these are still incredibly impressive sets that are meant to be worn as sets. The other cosmetics are designed to be fairly universal and match well with any cosmetic. The Blighted cosmetics (especially the killer ones) have so many glowey bits that I don't think it's possible to mix and match any of them reliably. Maybe you can equip a Prestige weapon on the Killers or skip the pants on the Survivors (cause all pants look the same let's be real) but then you're left with one random cosmetic.

I do think that you should have 6 total vials for a full set for Killer and a full set for Survivor, or if you take my strategy of skipping weapons and pants you can have 3 sets of your liking. One set of cosmetics for grinding just feels unrewarding, especially since Killer mains will have to play Survivor and Survivor mains will have to play Killer in order to get their vials.

P.S. While I think adding optional "totem-esque" objectives to the game is nice I think this is a really poor way of going about it. Forcing Survivors to do something that's literally useless just for cosmetics (and I guess bloodpoints) is not how we should slow the game down. At least with totems we had the excuse of looking out for NOED but there's literally no in-game reason to clear these plants. This means that at high ranks they will be ignored and at low ranks it'll be harder to escape because of people literally tending to weeds instead of doing gens.
    The plants are a good starting point for something like a "gasoline pump" for generator fuel but currently they're just a needless waste of time. Getting a third of a vial for doing a gen was a fine mechanic already.

• BottledWater
    BottledWater Member Posts: 248

I feel the same my man 6/21 pieces seems more fair than just 3/21

• Dwight_Confusion

@powerbats said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

I'd be fine with a 2nd outfit or at least make it so you can get 1 full outfit per side which is 6 cosmetics in total so that'd be 2/7.

Yes. This is what I've been saying...

I mean give us 6/21 pieces that we have to earn.

Make it hard to obtain, and so be it.

3/21 is jsut too frugal man

• powerbats

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@powerbats said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Yes. This is what I've been saying...

I mean give us 6/21 pieces that we have to earn.

Make it hard to obtain, and so be it.

3/21 is jsut too frugal man

Agreed, I think the issue is with how it's been ahem worded beforehand by all the different posters. If everyone would word better and all agree or a general consensus like with Rin's 15 instead of 20 second cool down. They'd probably be more likely to agree to the change and perhaps even hotfix it in.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

@AChaoticKiller said:
    Yea the devs pulled a great bait if you ask me. We find out there are cool skins and 2 WEEKS to get them only to get slapped with "If you maximize your play time you can get ONE skin set" that's total bs. What they should have done is made it so if you wanted a lot of the skins you'd have to grind your ass off. Then at the end sell them with cells to the players who could not get the skins. If they did this then it would be the best event dbd would ever have. I wish we could at least get a killer and survivor skin set like the previous events.

Totally down with what this person said. We should be able to grind for all the cosmetics, and the paywall only goes up after the event is over. That way, the people like me who have no lives and want to grind their asses off for all the cosmetics can, and get that sweet sense of achievement from getting all the event objectives. They can still get their money from the casual players who either don't want to or don't have time to grind, and so decide to buy their favourite outfits instead. Or, from people who start playing later and want to retroactively get the cosmetic skins. There are definitely ways to make money and keep the community from feeling like they've been cheated. These killer cosmetics are some of the most awesome ones they've ever made. People who can't get them for free are going to want to buy them.

• nmrcantao
    nmrcantao Member Posts: 4

@Kilmeran said:

@Gilly said:

@Kilmeran said:

I was talking about stunts like this. I don't personally consider KIller/Survivor DLCs as milking. That's why I specifically wondered about "event model," in my post.

I immediately thought about the DeathGarden thing too...

Yeah, their Killer/Survivor DLC's can not be considered milking at all and their pricing is pretty fair... What bothers me is for the amount they are asking for a whole Chapter DLC (7$) you can't buy one complete "very rare" set for ONE character. So what this shows is adding a new fancy skin is more valued than actually creating a new killer, new gameplay mechanics, new survivor, 6 new perks and new map. Even if some (quite a lot, actually) of their skins are indeed awesome, ALL of them are incredibly overpriced... And 65$ paywall for getting all the REMAINING skins from this EVENT alone is ridiculous... That is more than what you pay for a whole triple A title, c'mon!

In my opinion, they would honestly benefit more from all the hype of having people actually sticking around for the whole 2 weeks and try to unlock stuff like crazy (EVEN IF they make it impossible to unlock everything unless you're playing MORE than 24/7) than making it so it takes roughly 1 or 2 days to get the whole set you can get for the whole event and then stop playing at all. Would be smart, would (probably) bring more new people to the game since this game DID grow a lot on a mouth-to-mouth basis, hence more people who potentially will spend money or cosmetics... An exponential amount of recquired vials to unlock cosmetics would be fair, I think... Some people were talking about 30/50/100/200 vials for unlocking full sets... I'd be down for that... Heck... Make it 30/60/120/240 or even 30/100/200...

• Dwight_Confusion

Yes I agree ^^^^

What will probably happen is a surge this 1st weekend of players... then after this weekend the base will trickle some...and by the last 3-5 days it will be just normal playing I think for Halloween.

If they had longer grind goals... then people would be playing at a insane rate.

It would create a lot of new players, a lot of high traffic and just more fun.

I was really thinking they would have segment grinds.

30 vials - 3 pieces

100 vials - 3 more pieces

250 vials - 3 more

500 - 3 more etc

etc

They would probably make more money by offering these skins FOR THIS EVENT ONLY.

I mean, I'd probably buy a outfit i wouldn't normally buy... knowing it's now or never.

THey view it as ... "the longer its in the store, the more chance people will buy"

Which isn't necessarily true.

• Dwight_Confusion

I would love a dev or @not_Queen to respond to our/my concerns.

I'm not trying to be immature, but I'd like to know.

• Elegant
    Elegant Member Posts: 443
    edited October 2018
    Agreed. When i heard the news most of my excitement for the event went away. I'll play it to unlock stuff but will likely just stop after i get it. 
  • Dwight_Confusion

@Elegant said:
    Agreed. When i heard the news most of my excitement for the event went away. I'll play it to unlock stuff but will likely just stop aftwr i get it. 

Yes. I get that. I'll play this 1st weekend pretty hard, but I'll let up quite a bit. Then of course I'll be playing the day before/after Halloween.

I was hoping to have a long term goal to play for. Like this awesome reward, or a trophy... or at least another 3 pieces I could unlock with lik 100 more vials or something.

I'm holding out hope, they'll listen to us, and bend a bit.. but more than likely they aren't.

It's cool I guess.

• Elegant
    edited October 2018
    se05239 said:

@Skerpinator said:
    Yeah, i feel the same way. This should be their event of the year, halloween is the event for DBD. They screwed themself on this one tbh. I saw myself grinding 2 weeks to get some wel earned skins and beeing proud of them. Now that you are aware that any player can buy them of the store just doens't feel that much rewarding anymore. I dont get it why they wanna trade excitement for cash, there are no terms of fulfillment on this event, it's really sad

Mathieu even proclaimed how this event was their "greatest" one yet.
    I am not even disappointed. This is the short of ######### I expect from DbD nowadays.

This is why I always keep my expectations lower than disappointment itself,  sad enough I've had this mentality since the Dev's promised a rework for DS back in 2016
    Yea it's hard to get excited about anything in this game. I was really hyped for this event but quickly lost interest. I was really hyped account leveling until I realized it does nothing at all. Have been hyped for ds rework... stil nothing. They are great at killing their own hype
  • Elegant

How do you actually get behaviour to look and consider something like this though?
    Doubting they read this.

6/21 would be a fair compromise. I, like many others, would love to grind out 2 sets.

You don't. They don't listen to us very much. 
  • Kilmeran
    edited October 2018

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I would love a dev or @not_Queen to respond to our/my concerns.

I'm not trying to be immature, but I'd like to know.

She already did. So, don't expect any changes.

Do note, though, that I was a new player. I was going to give the event a shot, but with the ability to just buy any of the skins from the shop, and at any point moving forward even after the event period ends, I went back to play the Halloween Terror event in Overwatch. Since the skins are a permanent cash shop addition in DBD, there's no need for me to bother with the event and dealing with the farmers. I was on the fence about this game, but the exclusive event skins would at least have kept me playing a little more. And who knows, the whole asymmetrical game design might have grown on me enough during the event to stay.

Instead, now I can just go do the events in Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm, and if I maybe try DBD again at any point in the future, just purchase the Blight skins at that time.

But here's a couple Not_Queen links from her comments record in her profile. Meanwhile I'm gonna jet from the forums. Right now: It's a perfect time for some mayhem.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/177370#Comment_177370

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/177383#Comment_177383