Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Does BHVR plan to downsize the Raccon City police station?

Do bhvr have plan for change this map?

Answers

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Probably not

• Mekochi
    Mekochi Member Posts: 942

This or cut it in half, played the map and custom because I haven't gotten it in real game, and I am happy I didn't get it in a real game.

The map is an absolute nightmare for killers, because while my friend and I were exploring, there's two infinites right beside each other, two god palettes, and three other infinite somewhere on the map. Not only that, with how laggy the map makes the game, depending which killer you play it's near impossible to play on that map.

Also gens are difficult to find on that map as well, and the entire library is a dead zone.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I think they should chop it in half, or something. I wouldn't want any of it to go to waste but it's too big and labyrinthine to have much fun on. Kinda like meat plant, which is interesting aesthetically but having to figure out ways to get upstairs or downstairs when you need to get there ASAP is extremely frustrating, and on RCPD the effect is more extreme. I mean cases like where a survivor has a gen at 85% if you're the killer, or if you're the survivor you have a hooked teammate about to go into struggle or die, this happening very near you but on a different floor with no obvious route to get there.