Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

I like to give away flashbangs. Is this weird?

I like to give away flashbangs. Is this weird?  Sometimes it’s hard to get people to figure out they are supposed to pick it up, but it fills me with joy when they figure out it is a gift for them. Lol

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Nothing weird about that.

i love people doing stuff like that.. or people that run plunderers and appraisal and give out items :)

sometimes people just don’t want to lay down their own items though..

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 227

Nope! It's a cool thing to do. I actually had someone do that the other night, and not 60 seconds later, I blinded the crap out of Ghost Face with it and it saved my tail :)

• Undeadhoosier
    Undeadhoosier Member Posts: 9

Did Kate in a yellow sun dress and pink sunglasses give it to you? Maybe it was me. Lol

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 227

You know what? I totally don't remember, but it could have been. If so, big help, thanks!! =)

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,264

I love when survivors give me something as a gift. there is nothing cuter than this.

And if you're Leon, I'm melting on my keyboard 🥺

• BlazeFire7
    BlazeFire7 Member Posts: 16

Sometimes I like to give away flashlights because I rarely figure out how to make them work. When I load a game with one and go and open chests and see those are in them then I find the nearest person who needs healing and drop the item and heal them and make sure that they leave with it. It makes me happy too when I see them leave with it.

• bluelinkyt
    bluelinkyt Member Posts: 6

i do this all the time, i would give one to everyone who wants one, then everyone can save people when someone gets downed!