Barrow Time and Corrupt must be basic kit

aryola03
aryola03 Member Posts: 23
edited July 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

These are a need.I not sure about Barrow Time but Corrupt should defintely be basic kit.Generator speed big problem in dbd.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Yeah, I more or less agree. I feel like they are much healthier mechanically than the default game. I do not really think I should have to run perks to prevent 2 gens from popping as I walk my way over to the other side of the map. And I do not feel I should have to run a perk just so the guy I unhooked doesn't get farmed. Those are inherent flaws with the basic premise of the match and those perks are insanely popular for a reason. It certainly isn't their fun factor. Lul.

• Rez_Marsiel
    Rez_Marsiel Member Posts: 279

I agree. That's all.

• BioX
    BioX Member Posts: 1,378

That's going to be fun endgame with all survivors having BT by default and slapping on some ds for good measure

• TwitchyMike
    TwitchyMike Member Posts: 759

I mean... They are great and all. But plenty of survivors and killers can be successful without these perks. Yes it helps against tunneling and camping. But beyond that BT only helps with poor unhooks. And Corrupt is just a good stalling perk overall. But a team of survivors who know what they're doing can easily wait out the Perk.

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188

both were given during the week and consdiering how much shards they gave for frree no excuse to not grab them, also borrow time is free, level up bill he has amazing perks..

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294

I think Pop would be way better than Corrupt.

It guides killer to go away from hook and works all game (same as BT).

Problem with Corrupt is that survivors sometimes spawn next to open gen, so there is not really any time gained.