Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Maskless Legion Cosmetic?

I know it may seem a bit odd to make this suggestion, but hear me out; in the game files, there's already faces for all the members of Legion. I think the designs are actually quite good and I find it interesting how expressive some of them are, like with Susie's evil grin on her face; they didn't have to do that when they made the model, but they did (which I don't mind at all, because it makes it that much more creepy yet interesting). If they made a cosmetic that featured the Legion without their masks, maybe with a new outfit as well, I wouldn't mind buying that. Granted, I wouldn't want it to be cheap; what I mean by that is that I would rather them not have still faces, but actual facial animations like with Deathslinger and Trickster.

You could even do some for the other masked killers like Trapper. Killers like Huntress might need to be worked on a bit more, since in the files, her face is missing eyes entirely (i have no idea if that was intentional or not.)

Anyone else's opinions on that? Do you think I'm asking for a bit too much for a cosmetic like that? Part of me thinks I am just a tad.