Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

While placing a bear trap, my character ducked below the walkable ground and became stuck

MizukiAyu
MizukiAyu Member Posts: 32

Trapper on Crotus Prenn Asylum - Disturbed Ward variant. Placed a trap on the ramp into the main building from the lower end and it was fine. A Survivor got trapped, I retrieved and hooked him fine, another trap went off so I retrieved that Survivor and hooked him as well. I decided to reset the trap on the ramp and check indoors so I walked past the unset trap, up the ramp, then turned around and set the trap from above. My camera passed through the ground and all textures except my HUD, the dirt, and my arm vanished (trap too). When I stood up from setting the trap, I was stuck in the ground and could not move, just spin. Lunging didn't work and I couldn't reach my trap to pick it up.

See video for exact placement and getting stuck:

TL;DR -

Killer: Trapper

Map: Crotus Prenn Asylum - Disturbed Ward

Bug: Resetting a trap on the ramp into main building from above caused my character to fall into the floor and get stuck.

Platform: Steam, Windows 10

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated