Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Rock trap

Ani_mei12
Ani_mei12 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2021 in Bug Reporting

I was playing Yamaoka Estate, closer to the end of match hunter was chasing Meg and bill. They some how all got stuck in a small area in front of a tree surrounded by rocks. Kinda by one of the exit gates. My teammates escaped when they struggled from wraith and just hopped over the rocks but he was stuck there the rest of the match.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ItzKinglinPlayz
    ItzKinglinPlayz Member Posts: 2

I hereby agree with this person. On the sanctum of wrath map, between the temple and the killer shack there is a rock and a tree right beside a pallet and you can climb up the rocks and u cant get out if u fall too far in. The pc players lured me into the trap and then dc but i stayed there for the bp. If anything this is one thing that has got to be fixed