Pallet Effect - Wounded

Hi there!

So recently the pallets we're made further apart and in some maps, continuous pallets are less accessible, making pallets more valuable and should be respected by the survivors who uses them. In the current state, pallets are good but not that great. Killers can straight up ignore the pallets (or avoid them by juking) as there's less penalty to the killer's side aside from the minor stun with Blood Lust removed after the stun. Thus, adding a little penalty to the killers hit by the pallets not only makes the killers have to respect them more often, it also provides a little bit more room for survivors to potentially get away or rewards the survivors for timing the stun instead of wasting them blindly. The DE-buff won't be game-changing but it will add some aspects to the game non-the-less.

New Effect : 'Wounded'
When a Killer is hit aka stunned by a pallet, 'Wounded' status effect is applied onto the killer. When inflicted with 'Wounded', Killers gain a DE-buff where they are not be able to gain Blood Lust during chases for x amount of time. Getting hit with another pallet while 'Wounded' effect is active increases the tier of 'Wounded' up to a tier of 3. Getting hit with a pallet while in Tier III 'Wounded' does not increase its tier but resets its timer.

Tier I/II/III : Killers are unable to gain Blood Lust during chases for 60/75/90 seconds.*
The actual countdown of gaining Blood Lust starts after the 'Wounded' status effect has ended.

I really think this will spice up the game a little bit so tell me whatchu think :chuffed:
This status effect is a nerf to the Killer's side, yes but it won't be that big of a deal to the skilled killers like ya'll are!

Thank you for reading and feel free to leave some constructive criticism below! o/

Comments

• razaluna
    razaluna Member Posts: 52

sure if after the debuff is over we get a buff called enraged and have lvl 3 blood lust for 60/70/90 seconds :|

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Survivors don't really need even more power. Killers already lose all bloodlust should they so much as glance at a dropped pallet.