No NOED

Options

Get rid of Hex: NOED because No.1 Killers use it all the time and that’s what is making players rage quit and No.2 Because of the amount of killers I’ve gone against with noed has ended me up with rank 20 survivors and me being on rank 16 instead of rank 8 so… anyone agree or?

Comments

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927
    Options

Just equip small game. I hate noed but if I'm having a day where every killer has it I put that on and make sure the totems get cleansed. At least then even if you know there's only one left you can be aware you could get hit by it and be stealthy until you either escape, see someone else get hit or cleanse the last totem.

• GenJockey26
    GenJockey26 Member Posts: 4
    Options

Ik but I feel like u should have to earn noed instead of just relaxing and letting the survivors do their job.

• Power_Guy
    Power_Guy Member Posts: 1,562
    Options

If NoED is stopping you from ranking up, then it's probably your skill putting you there. I mean, NoED does not promptly kill you when it activates, or teleport you onto a hook...

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Do bones

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,663
    Options

Small game, detective's hunch, counterforce or simply memorizing totem spawns (which are notoriously bad) counter noed pretty hard

• Kalinikta
    Kalinikta Member Posts: 709
    Options

Do 5 totems as a team and you will never encounter it again or do 1 totem after it activates... but if you want to remove it I would gladly exchange it for your exhaustion perks? Fair deal?

• lady_potato
    lady_potato Member Posts: 35
    Options

U can use a totem build, for ex. small game, inner strength, counterforce and maybe were gonna live forever(for bp). That is my build most of the time since jill came out and it's working pretty good against every hex users, the only condition is to have a well coordinated team(one does gens, one gets chased, one does gens also but does the saves too, and you do totems and after they're done u can do also gens after)

• gilgamer
    gilgamer Member Posts: 2,209
    edited July 2021
    Options

I dont agree. I've seen it like twice in the past 2 months. Ill admit I dont play a lot of survivor but if your at rank 20 i've probably still played more then you