The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Halloween Blight

I love the idea for this Event and I love doing the flowers but pitting Survivors against Survivors to get Nectar is weird in a game based on random cooperation between Survivors. I also want to add that getting 4,000 or however many points you get (if you play the flower offering) is cool but if one plant equals 33% percent of a vial and there are four survivors on the map going after that then the odds are way off. I suggest maybe giving every Survivor that is in the map (and plays the offering) maybe 10% of what others harvest maybe even possibly 15% because the way Killers have been Disconnecting to make people lose their flower Offerings, Insta-Camping and Patrolling the flowers because for some God-Awful reason you made them able to be seen by them and not the Survivors and the fact that you don't get basically any Nectar for doing the plants it will take months (unless I play 24/7) to get the clothing for both Survivors and Killers but hey you made them able to be purchased which is kinda twisted as well knowing that it's going to take a miracle for people to actually earn it. Pro Tip: I play both Killer and Survivor for random people who want to come in here saying I'm taking sides...

Comments

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    If you ask most players they'll say it's not a team game 
  • Eross1b
    Eross1b Member Posts: 58

@Bravo0413 said:

Imo, it's team game until the gates are powered. Then it's just every man for themselves.

• TheMadDoctor
    TheMadDoctor Member Posts: 250

@Eross1b said:

@Bravo0413 said:

Imo, it's team game until the gates are powered. Then it's just every man for themselves.

true but that really depends, like no ed, it's in play then you just look at your friend and say,"...sorry man, I can't be hooked."

• DisturbedZ
    DisturbedZ Member Posts: 59

@YaBoiGergGaming said:
    I love the idea for this Event and I love doing the flowers but pitting Survivors against Survivors to get Nectar is weird in a game based on random cooperation between Survivors. I also want to add that getting 4,000 or however many points you get (if you play the flower offering) is cool but if one plant equals 33% percent of a vial and there are four survivors on the map going after that then the odds are way off. I suggest maybe giving every Survivor that is in the map (and plays the offering) maybe 10% of what others harvest maybe even possibly 15% because the way Killers have been Disconnecting to make people lose their flower Offerings, Insta-Camping and Patrolling the flowers because for some God-Awful reason you made them able to be seen by them and not the Survivors and the fact that you don't get basically any Nectar for doing the plants it will take months (unless I play 24/7) to get the clothing for both Survivors and Killers but hey you made them able to be purchased which is kinda twisted as well knowing that it's going to take a miracle for people to actually earn it. Pro Tip: I play both Killer and Survivor for random people who want to come in here saying I'm taking sides...

Yeah I have seen a total lack of cooperation from players who only want nectar. I watched one run to every flower on the map before he ever touched a generator. It sucks they care more about filling up the vial, but funny as you watch them being the first to die and then get toxic to the other survivors saying they didnt help him out and it was their fault they lost the game

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

@YaBoiGergGaming said:

Yeah I have seen a total lack of cooperation from players who only want nectar. I watched one run to every flower on the map before he ever touched a generator. It sucks they care more about filling up the vial, but funny as you watch them being the first to die and then get toxic to the other survivors saying they didnt help him out and it was their fault they lost the game

If he got upset over dying but got all the plants then geez jokes on all of you because he still got a ton of points that's what's great about this event even if I die I still get over 25k from the match