Please establish a dedicated server in China ASAP

First of all players not in China please don't be cool and apathetic, this also affects other servers seriously too.

Chinese players have to match in other servers like Korean and US region, which may make somebody unhappy, doesn't it?

So deploy one in China isn't a bad thing for ya, right? They can play in their own region.

Now that BHVR set up official account on Chinese social sites like Bilibili and give Chinese broadcasters the name of Fog Whisperer, I believe you guys treat all players fair including Chinese players. There are considerable Chinese players that you cannot imagine. Please be kind to these players who also love your game. They have already suffered a lot without a local server. They are so glad when you promised to find a good place to set up a server for them. Now they have waited for too long.

A local dedicated server is far better than P2P, I totally agree with that. But now the P2P is removed while the 'promised' new server is still unpromising. In my opinion, don't abolish old ways when you don't have better ways to replace it right away. Now it seems that letting them play in close servers is not a good idea.

Hope Chinese players can have a server in their own ASAP for the sake of all players. If it can't be done in the near future, please recover P2P for the time being, Thanks.