Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Fancy stuff with nurse blink?

AzazelDA
AzazelDA Member Posts: 14

I recently picked up nurse again, I average 2 kills per game but i feel like i'm not really improving.

So I was wondering if there is anything fancy you can do with her ability? Because she feels pretty braindead compared to Blight, my main killer.

Best Answer

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited August 2021 Answer ✓

There's not much fancy stuff here since fatigue cancellation tech got removed couple of months ago.

Well, you can spin during blink itself for more info; you can do funny slow close range blinks staring into the ground, and you can manually cancel post-blink FOV restriction if your sensitivity is high enough. You can also get to a couple of secret rooms for easter eggs, if that counts for "fancy stuff".

Not a fancy thing, just a useful one: when "releasing" an already charged long range blink, quickly nod upwards to secure max blink distance (assuming there's no second floor to blink to). It's a good habit to pick up.

If you got a lot of free time, go to KYF with flannel equipped and explore/memorise dead spots on all maps. There are much less of them nowadays, but it's better to come prepared.