Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Glitched or Bugged in Hay

Match starts as normal no issues there. The match only has maybe 2 gens left to finish and i go to save this Bill by throwing a flashbang down. Well some how I get the stun, he--The Doctor--misses me and hits Bill downing him. We were on the Farm map--Coldwind I think???--anyways I went to run around the Bill which we were around some hay and I tried to run around him which there was plenty of room to do so and I got trapped or glitched in the hay on the left of my character. I kept trying to run out of it--basically anything to get out of it--and nothing was working. Even after the Killer downed me I still couldn't do anything. I couldn't wiggle, I couldn't run, I couldn't snap out of the horror mindset thingy--I couldn't do jack-diddly squat except move my camera. The killer and other survivor--Meg--were trying to help. Finally the Killer put my character out of misery and I told them that I was bugged after trying to run around Bill. Said I should report it and now I'm here.

Character: Jill

Perks: Detective's Hunch, Prove Thy Self, Blast Mine & Flashbang

Offering: Year 5 Cake

Item + Add-Ons: Nothing

Map: Coldwind Farm--not sure which variation of it

Platform: PC

Occurrences: First time this has happened

Should also mention i was using my XB1 Controller to play and I did try to use my KBM to some how get out of the glitch/bug and nothing worked again the only thing i could do was move my camera nothing else at that point.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated