Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

We can't have some mediocre Killers?

13»

Comments

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

Yes I do play Survivor, what a surprise. And I play Killer. You are not original with that line.

• Carth
    Carth Member Posts: 1,182

Ok, if you want me to be serious.

"Trickster was one of the worst killers but it doesn't mean he was that bad".

- Soooo....you do know outside of 3 killers, most killers are considered absolute dumpster tier vs a good team of survivors?

" I was prepared to not do hot every match but I still got my 2-4k or 0k with everyone dead on hook which was fine".

-This is meaningless, Otz and Dowsey/etc can go on like 1k+ win streaks against randos from the MM. The second they go against players who are equal in skill to them they crumble apart if they aren't playing an A tier+ killer.

"I personally wish they nerf him so he needs 7 knives and not 6, increases his throwing speed, reduces the knives he needs for main event and increases the avaible knives to 50. And I wish he has a third ability which deactives his knives for few seconds but increases his movement speed"

-What would be the point of this? Trickster is already extremely weak at high wall loops, so this makes him crappier than he is at high walls but does nothing to mitigate him at low walls which is his most recently complained about area. Also, nobody in the world takes advantage of tricksters "throwing speed" outside of rare scenarios at dead zones. Most loops it is 2-4 knives tops. No one cares about his throw rate outside of main event.

Finally ".And I wish he has a third ability which deactives his knives for few seconds but increases his movement speed so he can run faster to important objectives and position himself better."

This is an extreme meme and we can apply it to all 110% killers. Disable your ability for x seconds and become a 115% killer!! It's either garbage or OP.