Should SWF pay more?

I would like to see killers get bonus bloodpoints (if not also rank points) for taking on SWF teams. I suggest a 5% bonus per SWF member in the match. That means a two-man team would give the minimum 10% bonus. Three-player team would equal 15% bonus. A full SWF team of four would give a 20% bonus (of course, two separate SWF pairs would give same bonus).

Comments

• Onehouse
    Onehouse Member Posts: 46

If we can't rid of the frustration's source then we should get some compensation for tolerating it.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

Unfortunately the BP won't make the core issues go away. All that does it put a cherry on top of your ######### cake.

Yeah it's a little sweeter. But you're still eating #########.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

@SadonicShadow said:
    No amount of bloodpoints will make playing against SWF any less frustrating.

^ This

• sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742

@SadonicShadow said:
    No amount of bloodpoints will make playing against SWF any less frustrating.

BP won’t solve that issue and the fact I play like every survivor team is swf says something.

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@Onehouse said:
    I would like to see killers get bonus bloodpoints (if not also rank points) for taking on SWF teams. I suggest a 5% bonus per SWF member in the match. That means a two-man team would give the minimum 10% bonus. Three-player team would equal 15% bonus. A full SWF team of four would give a 20% bonus (of course, two separate SWF pairs would give same bonus).

Survive With Friends is pretty touchy because you need to find that balance that evens out SWF without crushing the game for solo survivors. An idea I read a while back was that, for every two survivors on a team, the killer gains an extra perk slot. It think this is a good idea, but it might swing the game a bit too much in the killer's favor.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Yeah no. Sorry but I rather have the devs fix the balance to make SWF actually tolerable and not a complete rage fest

• Violator
    Violator Member Posts: 17

50% for 2 swf
    75% for 3
    100% for 4

tbh tho. the devs are too busy with wanting you to buy new killers instead of focusing on real issues