Nemesis Iridescent Idea

superpanda999
superpanda999 Member Posts: 57
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

So Nemesis’ Iridescent Umbrella Badge addon… one of the worst addons in the entire game. I’ve thought of a possible rework for it and I wanted to see everyone’s opinion on it. Instead of its current effects, what if it allowed for infection to spread between survivors like the Plague. It would spread through unhooking and healing, but not through objects like repairing the same gen, touching the same pallet, etc. Is that Iridescent worthy, better for lower rarity, or not a good idea at all?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

There is only 4 vaccines, so i don't think so this is good idea. I think this add-on has to give more range. For example 1m more for T2 and 1m more for T3 (total 2m more range). This will make it better.

Or they can keep power but time has to be longer (40 seconds).

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    edited August 2021

It's a good thought but I'm not sure if this will work unless if it gave the downside of having 1 or 2 more vaccines. Usually iri add ons have extremely powerful effects that warrant a downside so I think that could work.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

Unless you want another iri head, an iri like that needs a downside. Plague can transfer infection because she has no innate lethality until survivors are forced (or choose to) give her that lethality through cleansing. Nemesis ALWAYS has access to his lethality given the survivors are infected, the infection spreading would make it so he has to do very little to snowball injuries with his tentacle.