Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wicked Wares David King's Missing Dice Neck Tattoo

First off let me say the new update to survivor visuals look great. but ive noticed one particular issue while only for aesthetic is upon David King's Wicked wares skin. in this skin he got a whole bunch of extra tattoos, one of the tattoos he had a couple of Dice he had on the right side of his neck, and it was seen on his head part of the skin and could be seen on any customization. but after the recent graphics update, ive noticed hes missing this tattoo completely. while not a game breaking thing i feel like its just as important as the other tattoos especially if one can see it during gen repair or exit gate opening. it sort of feels like the time when Feng's Lunar new year head skin was missing its lipstick and makeup. anyway im hoping if this is a bug that can be fixed, but also wondering ifthere actually a conscious decision to remove it for some reason, cause i fail to see why they're would be. its not the greatest quality but here's an old pic to show where the tattoo was, the spot right on the neck. im hoping we can get that back

3 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated