Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC (/all platforms?) - Charms on David's "My Body, My Rules" cosmetic are clipping

Ghoulstab
Ghoulstab Member Posts: 12

Description: Ever since this cosmetic was added to the game on May 20th this clipping issue has been a thing. I just assumed it was an oversight and knowing that the survivors were slated to get visual updates I thought it might get fixed then. Unfortunately it did not but I still just accepted it because other survivor cosmetics sometimes have similar issues with charms. That was, until I saw today's bugfix patch notes including "Fixed an issue that caused Yun-Jin Lee's leg customization 'Magnum Opus Denims' have charms clipping into it".

So now I want to draw attention to this cosmetic as well, and below I have video evidence of what it looks like on a less bulbous charm, the pride flag charm. You will notice that if it's in the 3rd charm slot it seems virtually fine but the 1st charm slot has a bit of clipping and the 2nd charm slot almost obscures it entirely when not in significant motion.

If I could host a custom game by myself without other players I would show it off in-game, but alas. Hopefully someday! <3

I presume that even though this is PC you don't need my logs for a cosmetic glitch but I can go back and get them if that matters! 🤠

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated