Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Issue Playing with Friends/Error Codes

DevilliciousPeach
DevilliciousPeach Member Posts: 30
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting
  • Platform: PC // Steam

• Issue: I bought this game for my sister and I, but ever since the NEWEST patch it has CONSTANTLY been bugging out. After every match I will get "An Error Has Occurred".... That's it. Nothing else signifying what happened. I also have the issue where it disconnects me, claiming I have no internet connection WHEN I DO. Then I am penalized for it even though I got disconnected from the game server for some reason.. Has also happened to my sister. She plays as Meg and I play as Cheryl, but the characters have nothing to do what we do. NOW, onto the newest and worst problem. When my sister and I try to play with one another it will show us both ready and together but then only ONE of us is able to get into a match and the other is stuck in the lobby and wants us to ready up again. We reset the computers, tried exiting out of the game and steam but nothing... Yesterday we even tried to uninstall and reinstall the game because it's been going on the past few days. NOTHING WORKS. I have tried to report the issue to support but it won't send me the email to confirm it to get it sent. I don't know where else to go.

• How often it occurs: Every match for the "error has occurred" and kicks us to the main screen. Multiple times for us not being able to play with one another.

• When did it start: After the NEWEST update
Post edited by DevilliciousPeach on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated