Trickster 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Options
MissKitty95
MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

What have you done, he is borderline boring, UNFUN and anoying to play against I mean I didn’t like him before but now wow just WOW worst killer ever added & what is with his Iri add on you might aswell bring back iri huntress… nerf her to 1 hachet but he has the ability to 1 hit down you after 4 knifes … that rapidly throw and hit you through and over everything… such a FUNN mechanic devs excellent job .

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Comments

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

He's dull but otherwise not so bad. The iri add-on is obnoxious though.

• DerpyPlayz
    DerpyPlayz Member Posts: 583
    Options

What have you done, he is borderline boring, UNFUN and anoying to play against

He has improved, he was not fun to play as nor vs. Now it can be fun to play as.

What is with his Iri add on you might aswell bring back iri huntress

He is one of the weakest killers in the game, either the person you are playing vs is really really good, really really lucky, or you guys just fumbled the game.

In any case its likely your fault you died, and his IRI addon is incredibly situational in which you actually get value out of it. Its not very good at all. Simply keeping your distance is normally enough to force him to damage you, therefore nullifying it. If you are at half health then he basically only has 1 addon, as it only is useful in specific situations where there are no windows, pallets, and you are able to hit knives.

If you were to ask me, I would say the survivor is doing something wrong being in such a bad position, mindlessly taking chase without plans.

• MissKitty95
    Options

In every game I’ve played against him everyone is going down ridiculously quick it’s borderline irking the crap out of me

• MissKitty95
    Options

I had no clue that that iri was even a thing:/ I got hit in 2 secs with the knives and just died I sat there looking at my screen lost & confused in what just happened 😂 decided to spectate and it was just hell, I’ve never had a good time against that killer regardless of add ons but that broke my soul.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

Camping Trickster is now just as bad or worse than camping Bubba. Who would have ever thought he would be dethroned as camping king??? Rework his power and appearance, please!!!

Also, love the title of your post. 😂