Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Series X overheat on death survivor

l33t
l33t Member Posts: 13

On death hook I tend to get booted from the game Xbox clams shut off to protect from over heating. For me this is the only game it dose this with, and it's always on death hook public surviver or even custom games, and no my series x is not over heating I keep the ac down low it's cool in my house. The Xbox is not even slightly warm to the touch iv hard reset and soft reset iv factory reset the Xbox, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled iv had extra fans on it I put in directly in front of the ac it's not in a confined space it's on a shelf by it self very well ventilated. I'm up to a 24 hour cool down now because this keeps happening it counts as a dc. At this point im just done with dbd it sucks because I love this game iv spent a lot of money on this game, but I'm at wits end it always happens when hooked out in the exit sequence.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated