Review of SBMM

Options

The new matching systems are pretty nasty. For me Selects very difficult survivors. It is extremely rare to make -2. And so generally -1 or more often 1-3 hanging on a hook without killing. It feels like I'm playing against 2-4 survivors of RED rank or SWF. And my rank on the old matchmaking system is 12-8. Under the old system, this also happened (30-50% of the playing time), but not all the time. There were tough matches and relaxed.

I understand that the system picks up on skill, probably how quickly you catch, you give a hit, and so on. But catching up and killing survivors at rank 12-8 is one thing, and at rank 4-1 is quite another. Or this system does not take this into account.

And it’s not clear that after such matches of mine (in the amount of 3-4) with 1 kill or a pair of hangings, the game doesn’t make opponents easier for me.

For the killers, for whom I do not play very well (Cannibal, Trickster), in general, matches were selected where I did -4 with 5 unchecked generators. The guys there were frankly weak. But then it got better.

Already read reviews of the new system. Experienced players are satisfied, intermediate and beginners are not. Probably the system is focused only on the strong.

It is better to play under the old system where you sometimes play without straining too much, and sometimes you play with all your might and can do nothing, but in some cases you can do-4. Than always playing at the limit and doing -1, or at best -2.

Playing as the survivors, you can see that 2-3 people are steadily escaping. Rarely is no one.

In my opinion, this system is made in such a way that at best the killer would do -2.

If you make the game so difficult for the killers, then they will stop playing for them. And the game will bend slowly. A similar situation occurs with the games Predator hunting grounds and Home Sweet Home: Survive.