Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Various issues inc, Controller disconnecting when picking up a survivor, MMR problems

AlphaBeta
AlphaBeta Member Posts: 11

Xbox one

Issue 1, in the previous 10 games every single time i have picked up a survivor my controller (which is connected via a wire) has stooped working for 10-15 seconds before starting to work again on its own, this does not happen any other time in the game only when picking up survivors.

Issue 2, Tried to play a new killer today, got put up against only red ranks, mostly SWF teams, playing my main killer i only encounter lowrank (brown ranks) or red rank SWF's, just wondering if this is MMR working as intended or if its buggy, i am a purple rank killer, and i have not gone against a purple rank survior this week.

Issue 3, multiple wall hacking and unlimited sprint burst survivors that the game has not allowed me to report, as in as soon as i try to report them my game disconnects and sends me back to the loading screen.

Issue 4, Might be related to issue 1, its now imposilbe to grab survivors off gens,totems,gates etc as the Shape, as in has not worked in over 30 games now.

Issue 5, playing on Coldwind farm when hooking a survivor game freezes for between 5-10 seconds, this is any hook however it is a longer freeze on basement hooks.

Sorry for whoever has had to read this, this is just issues that have occured in the last 3-5 days of game play, its almost impossilbe to play and enjoy this game anymore due to sheer number of bugs and cheaters.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated