Bad totem spawn in Disturbed Ward

Options
IsoSTARDUST
IsoSTARDUST Member Posts: 77
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting

Was playing on PC using Dwight on Crotus Prenn Disturbed Ward. Perks were (not that it's particularly relevant): Borrowed Time/Detective's Hunch/Kindred/Prove Thyself. On the second floor, the totem that spawns behind the curtain by the desk, when you attempt to cleanse it, your Survivor shifts their position into an elevated position that prevents them from moving anywhere. The Killer can still interact with the Survivor in this location, but the Survivor can not leave the spot. When the Survivor is downed in this position, they begin to float at strange angles, the axis on which they are located seems to shift with regularity, and they still can not leave the spot, though the Killer can pick the downed Survivor up from this location. I've included a link to a video of me stuck in this position, though retrospectively, I would have liked to have also gotten one of after I was downed. Oh well.

Here's the link:

I'd have attached the file, itself, to this post, but the video size was too big to do so. I've attached two log files, not sure which of the two is the relevant one.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated