After the new MMR solo lobbies slightly more balanced & enjoyable again

Options

Slightly because I too often get matched up with survivors who are way below my skill level, who make common newbie mistakes when running away from a killer etc.

But the killer wise - there was a great improvement. Before, when ranks were visible, too often (or almost all the time) when I'm on purple rank (5-8), I'd get red rank killers, that is impossible to win against, and I don't mean 4 survivors escaping, even 1 or 2. Only SWF could handle those top skilled killer players, and that's who should be prioritized to be matched with red rank killers, even if SWF's average rank is purple/green.

On top of other benefits, SWF renders some hex totems such as blindness or traps useless as survivors tell each other everything.

So I just wanted to say thanks for the new MMR, I know there are some people who're complaining, but as someone who has been playing a lot with the old MMR, there's a slight improvement.

I also enjoy playing solo better, and that's how the game should be played for better immersion.

The improvement that I'd suggest is to just have the average score of the last 50 games, which primarily will be based off on the evasion emblem, as someone who's cleansing totems/doing gens as opposed to someone who's wasting killer's time by evading him isn't putting in as much of effort/skill in the trial. The hardest thing to do for a survivor is to waste killer's time.

So if you keep winning 20 games in a row, you'd be matched with insanely strong red rank killers so eventually you'll hit your threshold level, and will be paired up with similarly skilled players.

Comments

• kabarekabal
    kabarekabal Member Posts: 57
    Options

nvm, you reverted back to old MMR, and solo lobbies are unenjoyable again.

It's not just killers strong, but other teammates when playing as solo don't cooperate as well, which leads to a lot of time waste.

it sucks that the only way to win as a survivor against red rank killers is to play SWF.