Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Infinite Lithe Speed

I encountered this bug not too long ago. I was playing on Backwater Swamp and used Lithe, but the timer never ran out and I was stuck with 150% increased speed for the remainder of the match. This bug was encountered on the Xbox One version of the game and I'm slightly worried my account will be reported for it.

4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

I got infinite lithe my last match, I have no clue how it got stuck. I got called a hacker while I didn't even escape on purpose to compensate the unfair situation... Really annoying bug.

• Alector987
    Alector987 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021

I had the infinite Lithe bug just now, it occured when i had the perk available to use, i got hit just as i was jumping through a pallet, so i got the movement speed from being hit + lithe activated, the movement speed decayed quickly to the level of lithe's movement speed , but it didn't expire and i had the lithe buff up for the rest of the game. The lithe buff didnt disappear after i snapped out of madness 3, got downed, got hooked, exhaustion expired. I might post a short clip of it, but i didnt record when it triggered.

Edit: Short clip of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osf_rLNvHqQ

This discussion has been closed.