Because im sick and tired of kids talking about decisive strike...

Options

I thought of a way to rework decisive so all killers and survivors will like it (YOU HAVE TO READ ALL OF IT BEFORE MESSAGING/COMMENTING)

decisive strike is now an unlimited use perk with a HUGE rework towards the instant "get out of jail" free card ability to it

When obsession your struggle speed is increased by 40/50/60%, when your not the obsession your struggle speed is increased by 20/30/40%

or it is still the get out of jail card but the perk will only work if you participated in a killer grasp rescue through pallet save, flashlight save, or taking a hit for the survivor and the survivor being carried is freed, (this is the part people will think is overpowered) this perk will INSTANTLY occur without the skill check when grabbed or picked up by the killer (keeps its stun time)

Give me your opinions on what you like the most or If one really needs a rework

Comments

• CoolAKn
    CoolAKn Member Posts: 677
    Options

I think @Nickenzie had the best idea for a DS rework. Keep it as it is, but create a condition to earn it's use.

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@CoolAKn said:
    I think @Nickenzie had the best idea for a DS rework. Keep it as it is, but create a condition to earn it's use.

I read it and i feel like bleed out timer would help the killer and the 2nd one i put with the condition, does that need to be changed