The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

An Awesome Perk Idea

Epitome
Epitome Member Posts: 52
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

So I don't typically fall victim to camping as I'm in higher ranks, and usually only get camped on occasion/end-game...

but reading all the posts on here about camping and how it negatively effects new plays got me thinking!

Perk Idea: Cry For Help

After being hooked, if the killer remains within a close range of you for 25/20/15 seconds, Cry For Help activates.

Once active press the active ability button to let out a scream that is 75% louder to the killer, and reveals the killer's aura to all other survivors for 30 seconds (regardless of being Undetectable)

Can only be activated once per hook.

This would discourage people from camping cause not only would they get ear-assaulted for camping, but it would also act as a stronger copycat of Kindred to a degree. (being able to see an Insidious killer aura)

Make it a default pool perk so you can get it at the very beginning and boom. Happy newcomers.

Also I could see people having fun with this perk as it would be obnoxious and silly like Iron Maiden.

Another funny thing is: if people wanted to really counter the aggressive volume of the secondary hook scream, they would have to either not use a headset or turn down their volume which makes nearby survivors less susceptible to being heard/detected by the killer.

Just a funny (but very productive) idea I got from reading all the camp posts.

It'll never happen, but imagine! lol

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments