Remove DC timer penalty

DBDisacasualgame
DBDisacasualgame Member Posts: 5
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

The DC timer penalty is to high. No reason i should ever have to wait an hour to play again. Why do i have to be forced to sit and be camped by a killer. Why must i stay in a game where survivors are unhooking me in front of the killer, standing in front of pallets when i am running from a killer. Whos terrible decision was it to force us to sit in these terrible matches. If i want to leave a match i should be able to. If you dont want people leaving take the option away? YOU GIVE ME THE OPTION TO LEAVE A GAME. THERE IS NO PENALTY WARNING OR ANYTHING WHEN LEAVING A GAME. This is 100% unfair and a trash system. Unless you want people to not enjoy the game and sit on a hook from hook 1 to 3 to be griefed.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,059

You dont have to wait an hour to play again. 5 minutes for the first time, 15 minutes for the second time. I think 30 minutes would be next and 1 hour would be afterwards.

So you DC 4 times in a relative short amount of time and wonder why you get punished? Come on.

The DC-Penalty starts low (to not punish crashes or emergencies too hard), but increases for frequent DCers, mainly to protect others from those people.

I am happy that you cannot be in my lobby for one hour.

• Viktor1853
    Viktor1853 Member Posts: 943

How about no do that work for you?

• DBDisacasualgame
    DBDisacasualgame Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2021

The penalty last for days not hours.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

If you leave the game enough times that the penalty goes to one hour you should take the hint you are giving yourself that you don't enjoy the game and play something else.

If you want to continue torturing yourself then press alt tab instead of alt f4. Being camped last 2 minutes. Significantly less then an hour

• I do enjoy the game, i dont enjoy being unhooked so someone can finish a challenge in their stupid book. Its a waste of my time to be griefed and used so someone can get a challenge done. If i get unhooked instantly and knocked again, why cant i leave? the other player wasnt trying to save me. why would i want to play in a lobby like that.