Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Swamp have a bug for Victor from The Twins

Numenusty
Numenusty Member Posts: 3
edited September 2021 in Bug Reporting

I was playing on the swamp as The Twins and I noticed that if I pounce with Victor and I land on top of the wooden piers he starts to fade out untill he dies or I get down. I think that the mechanic to kill him if he stays on an unaccessible area is considering the top of the pier that area, thus if I down a survivor on the pier I lose victor. I had the same problem in other areas that are above the ground in other maps.

Also, some objects on the floor have colision for the Victor pounce, for example in the Family Residence. Near the generator inside the house has some pillows and they have colision, when pouncing with victor they will change it's trajectory.

Edit: I'm playing on PC.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated