New Mori Feature: It’s Personal

The first survivor to max out their boldness will then become vulnerable. Once the survivor is on their second hook state the killer can then kill the survivor by hand. This can only happen once per game. 

Achievement: It’s personal 

This is balanced as it gives some consequence to survivors who choose to take on chase throughout the game, as a opposed to doing objectives.

Comments

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921

Interesting take, especially because the devs have said they want to implement moris into a base Killer mechanic. I wouldn’t tie it to bloodpoints though because Boldness can be gained through other means (ex. cleansing totems) in bulk, which could make immersed Survivor vulnerable to being mori’d, versus actually threatening Survivors you struggle to catch.

• That makes a lot of sense, I completely forgot about the other ways to gain boldness. Maybe if it was the person who’s been initiate chase the most. Something along those lines.

• Raihje
    Raihje Member Posts: 72
    edited September 2021

I'd rather see Mori's removed as offerings because there's really no guarantee to using them (as opposed to stuff like map offerings usually, fog and xp offerings which most people use)

Just make the one that lets you mori a single survivor by your hand as base kit. Not the last one, not the first one, or x bloodpoints, or whatever other bunch of conditions. You get 1 mori. Use it wisely, hopefully on the person giving you a hard time in chases, or the object of obsession in some group of trolls.

Having 1 mori guaranteed isn't a big deal since the moris don't even save much time vs just hooking them the last time, and if you retire the mori offerings you're not worried about people stacking for 2 moris or completely overwriting/making the mechanic redundant with ultra rare moris which are honestly a wasted slot in the web usually anyway.