Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DS the one time dead hard/stun

What if DS worked like this?

(once per match if you are the killer's obsession)
once injured. then after 50-45, you can press the action command to charge and dodge the killer's direct attack, stab, and stun him for 3-3 1/2-4 seconds. Causes exhaustion for 60-50-40 seconds.
If not the killer's obsession, you only dodge the killer's direct attack.
(Note you can't use DS if you are already holding an item)

Basically you have a one time use dead hard that can stun the killer, and you can't really use this with sprint burst.
This would make it movie accurate, after Laurie was injured, and she didn't fight back against Micheal until a few seconds later. Any one who isn't the obsession just gets a one time use dead hard, to try to get away. unlike the obsession, you charge stab, then have to turn around then run. Killers would have an extra minute to finish the chace.

I'd like to see Laurie become the Coordinator from Identity 5, that'd be more fair.

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

I'm a killer main but i'm not totally against DS. I just wish it wasn't an 'obsession' perk. Nor do i think it should be 'saveable'. It should be a one time use during your first 'pickup'. One and done. No more dribbling. No more 1/3 wiggle bullshit.

• BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282

@deadwolfwalking said:
    I'm a killer main but i'm not totally against DS. I just wish it wasn't an 'obsession' perk. Nor do i think it should be 'saveable'. It should be a one time use during your first 'pickup'. One and done. No more dribbling. No more 1/3 wiggle bullshit.

A lot of killers would dis agree, I forgot to mention though that you can't use it if you have been picked up.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@deadwolfwalking said:

So you just want a straight up buffed DS?

I agree with you fellow killer main

• deadwolfwalking

@Master - i've lost more kills by ppl saving DS and hitting me with it at the gate more than anything else. I don't consider my suggestion to be a 'buff' in any way. I know that if they went on a hook once, their ass is going on a hook again. Nothings gonna decisively strike me except more bloodpoints. But i'm tired of DS being saved to the last minute or being hit with it after i spent 6 seconds carrying them to a ******* hook. Call it a buff if you choose but i'll sleep better.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@deadwolfwalking said:
    @Master - i've lost more kills by ppl saving DS and hitting me with it at the gate more than anything else. I don't consider my suggestion to be a 'buff' in any way. I know that if they went on a hook once, their ass is going on a hook again. Nothings gonna decisively strike me except more bloodpoints. But i'm tired of DS being saved to the last minute or being hit with it after i spent 6 seconds carrying them to a ******* hook. Call it a buff if you choose but i'll sleep better.

Ofc there are stupid survivors, nobody denies that.
    Your suggestion is a straight buff, at least thats how you described it.

• deadwolfwalking

@Master - if they got rid of the perk altogether, that would suit me down to the ground... But you and i both know that ain't happening. And yeah, i suppose it is a buff... But first of all, it would silence all but the saltiest of survivors by allowing them to keep their precious crutch. And secondly, there would be no 'late game' surprises. You'd know if they had DS before the 'pickup animation' even played out. Then its back to business as usual... Maybe you don't agree. Thats cool. Its just my opinion.