Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Charging chainsaw (HillBilly) during overheat can interrupt the chainsaw's anim.

n000b51
n000b51 Member Posts: 682

Hi,

During a chainsaw's charge, an overheat can interrupt the charging animation and the charge bar can disappear sometimes (that was my bug). The engine animation is freezed, the chainsaw is up in air but the chainsaw becomes motionless/stuck. The sound of the charge is constantly heard but the chainsaw can't work properly.

Using a M1 attack could reverse this effect: the sound of the chainsaw is stopped and the chainsaw can slaughter again.

I have no record / no capture of this phenomenom yet. It certainly can be confirm/disprove during a testing KYF (that I can't do right now).

Thanks.

Comments

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 682

Hi again,

Please check here: https://youtu.be/goqLscyfJlw?t=61 - (video extract starting at 01:02 to see this 'bug').

I think this Yellow add-on (Uncommon 'Punctured Muffler' Chainsaw Cooling) produces this bug though I am not 100% sure.

I didn't used this add-on since this bug & it never happened again...

Thanks.