Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please Remove SBMM

Its clear that SBMM (Skilled Based Match Making) doesn't even work as intended. I keep being matched with players that far exceed my skill and is barely anywhere near me, and its hurting my experience and joy when playing this game, so much so, i may just drop it entirely. Considering its the devs whos been screwing the game over, os it possible that i can get a refund on the killers and characters i purchased? This isnt the experience i paid for and this isnt the game thats being advertised and i feel that im being rather robbed at this rate. If its possible, id want to be compensated in some way, because i doubt I'll ever touch this game till the devs officially decide to fix this game, because now its unplayable, unenjoyable on both survivor and killer side, and the product that i purchased, has been destroyed by hands that weren't the consumers. Please remove or properly fix SBMM, or please grant me a refund or some compensation/proper incentive to actually play your product.

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• RemoveSBMM
    RemoveSBMM Member Posts: 5

I'd also much rather take the longer load times, then being set up to fail.

• RemoveSBMM

If i have to rely on endgame surprise NoEd to get kills, SBMM really needs to change or get removed.

• RemoveSBMM
    edited September 2021

Not worth my time if this is literally gonna be the game. Please can i be compensated either via full refund or better incentive, legit done with this game till SBMM is fixed or removed, not even a game worth playing and i feel i literally been robbed of the experience and cash I spent.

This discussion has been closed.