The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Add Pinhead voice back

Since there is so many controversy about his voice (some say its a technical issue and will be fixed,others say that is a license problem and it wont ever come back, which I doubt bc then they would not put it even on the PTB). Im here to please ask you to give his voice back for two main reasons:

1.Its not the same without it.

2.He had voice on the PTB, and you released him on live without it, not saying much about it.Idk what to feel about this, hard to believe thats a technicall issue,works perfectly on PTB and doesnt work at all on live?🤔It would be even worse if its a license problem, because you removed his voice on release and didnt warn us, well you said "The Cenobite's voice over lines have been removed due to complications with the audio files", and I guess we are supposed to know if that means "removed forever"... so basically a scam.

You could at least inform us about this situation and let us know if its gonna be back or not( which would be extremely sad and like I said,a scam,but at least we could assimilate it and not wait for it forever). 😣

Please, give his voice back. 😩🙏⛓️📦️