Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Grade reset☺ are you playing dbd more or less with sbmm?

2»

Comments

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Yeah 10+ minutes, I only have free time during the night hours so I usually play after 12 a.m cst that might be the reason why my queues are faster than some.

• Ludicris
    Ludicris Member Posts: 244

tbh I steadily declined to not be playing much over the past year. I would go on, get rank 1 surv/killer, finish challenges, finish rift, 1mil bp and then leave the game till either rank reset, next rift update came (challenges page/tome or new rift), or a new chapter. Only really playing if my friends ask me to play.

I have all the achievements, and characters p3 with all the perks at tier 3.

Since the update with SBMM I was already at grade 1 with killer/survivor and my games were extremely casual because I couldn't degrade. Now the first reset happened, I am casually going back up the grade 1 and I look forward to being even more slack when I get to grade 1 because I know I can't degrade while grading, and when I reach one.

• Morpheus_7_
    Morpheus_7_ Member Posts: 348

on ps5 SBMM is crap! the only way to have balanced matches is by turning off cross-play

• latinfla4
    latinfla4 Member Posts: 2,119

Yeah evening hours are still better for killer queues but it feels there are more tryhards around that time

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

I've been playing less but can't really say it's due to sbmm. Causation/Correlation? Who knows!

• KateDunson
    KateDunson Member Posts: 714

I uninstalled a couple of days ago, i wasn't having fun anymore, i can't see my personal MMR to know how good I am and there's no incentive in being that high, i could understand if they were giving shards or auric cells for example, but the only thing u get is nurses, blights and spirits over and over again.

I'm definitely done with this game for now, I'll probably come back at next chapter tho, just to see the new stuff and uninstall again some days after

• ElusivePukka
    ElusivePukka Member Posts: 1,599

Less.

Closer to 50/50 - 60/40 than my usual 2/3 killer/survivor. It's just less fun going up against scummy players than being able to relax and casually let people escape when they boop my snoot.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,934

Tbh, it's not really SBMM what makes me play more but rather the fact that I can grind the hell out of the new Grade system and do challanges as well.

I am currently doing Road to Rank 1 Perkless Survivor. I am already at Silver III, which would be rank 11.

• hiken
    hiken Member Posts: 1,188

ive been playing mass effect legendary edition sadly i finished it... so i had to comeback to dbd till i find something else that is actually decent to play.

• Gwinty
    Gwinty Member Posts: 981

I play more but not because SBMM. I got Pinhead and he is so much fun I just play more.

Also as a survivor my friends have had more time in rescent days for some matches so we played more.

I mostly ignored SBMM and just looked at how my matches went. So far they are fine.

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

I stopped playing killer because i have no incentive and i play survivor when my friends message me, it's still fun. So about 90% less or more.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

More, but just because Pinhead is newly released. I enjoy playing as him. Got 3 back to back Merciless with him last night (Deadlock, Plaything, Franklins and Surveillance). Don't worry: I'll be whining and crying about how fed up I am about the game soon.

• NekoTorvic
    NekoTorvic Member Posts: 778

I stopped playing the day SBMM dropped.

I checked it out in the last test. It was hell and awful. I said I wasn't interested in playing that.

It came out, I checked it out. It was hell and awful and they ######### up Blight's collisions again to boot, so I uninstalled the game.

I just check the forums and content creators to see if things improve. I want to play again if things get better. But it's a big fat nope from me if what i'm looking at are 10 minute killer ques for 5 minute games against people who hold a single button to win.

• DieGräfin
    DieGräfin Member Posts: 227

I play even less. The reason for this is the rank reset. Before that I played maybe 6 or 8 games per day. Now it's one ore two.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I've been playing less in general, one of the main reasons being SBMM. Every match has become a sweatfest and killer queue times are awful.

• Jasix
    Jasix Member Posts: 1,245

Neither - I am playing the exact same amount.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,861

I’m heavily considering quitting altogether…