The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New Killer Idea; Qareen

Hello,

Where i come from, there's a folklore/belief creature called Qareen/قرين, Which means a constant companion.

Its an evil spirit shaped like the human it follows.. or maybe better described as a kind of demon?..

It main power can be; when it follows a survivror.. it can take his look with few changes.. like having red eyes + the killer stain. It also keeps that look until he chase another survivor.
By this power it can fool survivors who are far, thinking it one of their team mates.

It perks can be;
1) seeing many versions of survivors. Like what the doctor do to survivors when reaching to madness, but instead seeing versions of survivors.
2) Since this evil spirit companies a person.. and its evil.. the perk can be; when the obsseion is 40-50 meters far from the killer.. the obsession's aura is revealed to the killer until its less than that number.
3) if a survivor tries to unhook another he do it very very slowly like in slow move. If the killer was at least 20 meters far, he will get a warning + see their auras for seconds so he can try and stop that saving. If he wasn't far. He wont get any warning and the perk wont be activated. This can encourage camper killers to leave their position and stop camping.

And thats mainly what i have on mind for now..

Comments

• neomasterr
    neomasterr Member Posts: 18

Why camper-main players should play this killer, if they can camp with bubba? ;)

• imGandhiMate
    imGandhiMate Member Posts: 4

Why camper-main players should play this killer, if they can camp with bubba? ;)

They shouldn't!
    Maybe i wasn't clear.. sorry about that, English isn't my first language. 
    I meant this perk could help killers change their position and move.
    This perk can be used by other killers i guess..
    But yea.....
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@neomasterr said:

Read the perk description again. The idea is that if the Killer is far away from the hook, he gets a notification when Survivors get close to it.

The problem with a Killer who can take on the appearance of a Survivor is that people who are talking to each other can just say that it's the Killer. In other words, SWF (Survive With Friends) will have a big advantage over this Killer.
    The second perk is very weak, and not worth using. Even 40 meters is too much to be able to do anything. By the time you get there, the obsession is gone.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited October 2018

Sorry, but it’s been known that any mimic type killer will never be good. Especially with SWF