Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

SWITCH 5.2.1 - Super Slow Loading + Considerable Lag

BearUNLV
BearUNLV Member Posts: 53

I'm not sure what happened but the past 4 hours prior and post the 5.2.1 patch that loading time for Switch has been super long and the lag is very noticeable in game. I've had a few disconnects before even joining a match as well.

My game was working perfectly fine the past few weeks so I am confused as to what changed because the slow loading and lag happened just before and after the 5.2.1 patch.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Thought it was just me with this issue but yeah, after the recent update the game is virtually unplayable on Switch because I just keep getting disconnected from matches when I had no issues at all before the recent patch.

• BearUNLV

It got much better after my initial post so not sure what was done.

• domriver
    domriver Member Posts: 142

Yes Tuesday Night and Wednesday Night the DBD on switch did take longer that usual load also it kept disconnecting me at random times. I would be disconnected like 4 times before i actually got into a game. Yesterday was just as bad but after the first game i was able to play more. Ill be checking to see if it continues today. Glad im not the only one with the issue.

• BearUNLV

Yeah it's back. It's been super slow loading and I've been getting disconnected again before the match starts 😞

• BearUNLV

okay i found a potential solution to this, so did have DBD on my MicroSD card on my Switch but then moved it back to the System and so far it's been much better. I'll report back if there's any future similar drops like before.