Pyramid head alternate pyramid... head...

So i see they tried to stay as faithful to his first incarnation from silent hill 2, and i fully understand that. I would have to say though that his look (and weapon) from the movies are way better. The model has a corner on the front rather than a flat part as it currently is in the game. I'd love to see one like that available. This would include the texture as well. The corrupt version (great job btw not just on the head, the whole skin is pretty boss) with it's grated look is a bit closer to how it looked in the movies.

As for the sword, i know it's faithful to the first game he appeared in, but the sword's shape in the handle is just so awkward looking. This one is felt the strongest in game since when playing him you see it all the time, it feels like he's holding it backwards. The handle lined up with the spine instead of the blade would be A+. Again, as an in store alternate would be fine.

On the note of alternate skins on licensed characters, i wonder if a skin based off the movie incarnation would be a license issue?