Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Challenge bugged?

I am at "The engeneers guild" survivor challenge and it seems it don't progress. I just had one match that I have done 3 gens from 0 to 100% with a teammate and got 0 progression on it.

13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Jack12562145
    Jack12562145 Member Posts: 2

The same issue, it is def a bug. Please fix it. Spent 3 hours before reporting here, did at least 6-7 gens as it says and still shows 0.

It made it so difficult to go further. thanks in advance.

• Daddymyers007
    Daddymyers007 Member Posts: 6

Same I’m having that trouble too with the engineers guild, Iv done gens with others and 0% progress and I can’t go further either I don’t have power struggle so I’m literally struggling to get further, hope they fix it soon

• CARON
    CARON Member Posts: 23

Moi aussi, j'ai le même problème et ça m'énerve et c'est frustrant, corriger ce bug svp

• trixsterjl
    trixsterjl Member Posts: 13

When you do a search there have been at least 3 version of this challenge and it has been busted for several years. When you all come here to look at this add a comment and upvote the post. They need to either fix it or swap it out for something that works.