If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Xbox Series X|S versions of the game have the 5.2.2 update

Options
Cabbage
Cabbage Member Posts: 349

The Xbox Series X|S versions of the game received a 1GB update today which was the 5.2.2 hotfix patch, which isn’t out on the rest of the platforms as of yet. When queuing up without crossplay turned off you receive an error message: “Error - Matchmaking failed because there is no matchmaking queue for your current client version”.

When searching with crossplay turned off, it still is unable to find me a match. I’m assuming this is because players who have updated their game normally don’t have it turned off, since it takes far longer to find matches. So, as of right now Xbox Series X|S players are unable to play the game.

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• GodricPan
    GodricPan Member Posts: 4
    Options

Same problem with the Xbox Series S. I have the update 5.2.2 and i can not play with any of my friends because they are on update 5.2.1. 

Dead by daylight team? Please solve that problem. We want to play on the weekend with friends….

• Tiixxel
    Tiixxel Member Posts: 25
    Options

Can confirm this. (Series X)

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545
    Options

Was playing with my friend at the time she got the patch. It wouldn't let her play until she patched the game and it booted her out of the party. Then after she patched I wasn't able to play with her. It said something along the lines of "unable to find match update your game to the latest version". She's also on Xbox series X.

• Niflhel
    Niflhel Member Posts: 1
    Options

Yep 5.2.2 screwed up the game can’t play since update.

can they not roll back the updates on Xbox to 5.2.1 with a hot fix patch ?

• Leprechaun2671
    Leprechaun2671 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Having the same issue. Forced to update on Xbox Series S now game is unplayable

• Gay Myers (Luzi)
    Gay Myers (Luzi) Member Posts: 4,427
    edited September 2021
    Options

Players on our Xbox XSX can now matchmake with players on their platform if they have the same game version! There's no need to turn off crossplay for this as it'll be matched by the version. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has been causing and thank you for your patience while the situation is being investigated.