Generators on hawkins unrepairable from angles in certain spawns.

Generator in outer hall unrepairable from front

(see pic below)

Xbox

Numerous generator spawns in hawkins lab are only accessible from one side despite appearing to be open access from 2-3. I only have the picture of this one instance, but it occurs on generators that spawn on the outer hallways near corners of map that run parallel to the exit gates. The picture is of generator spawned by the corner near the basement spawn/stairwell to top floor area hall and gen. Generator can only be accessed from the unblocked side perpindicular to exit gate but not narrow end that faces into map parallel with the gates. You can clearly see in picture the prompt was missing. This happens everytime the generator spawns there.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Leon Kennedy
  • Iron will 3, Lithe 3, Bond 3, Fixated 3/Blastmine 3 (Happened with either)
  • Hawkins Lab
  • Every time generator spawns at specific locations regardless of players.

In the picture I am standing against the end of generator but still no prompt to repair. Same issues occurs diagonally on other outer hall on the end of other basement spawn (The glass atrium) when generator spawns on outer wall that runs parallel to the exit gates running perpendicular to said gates. The generator sits just past the door to the end square room in the corner which contains the 2 stairs going up to the hexagonal catwalk in the center, totem spawn under stair, pallet spawn, etc... . I forgot to screenshot that instance but I will submit it next time I see it.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated