Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivors all have my cosmetic load out

I'm on PC and I was playing survivor. I was in the loading lobby to start the match and all of the survivors had my cosmetic loadout. At first I thought it was just luck, but once the match started, I realized that everybody's cosmetics had changed. This happened every time after as well. In the lobby each character had my selected loadout, but once the game started they were wearing whatever their player had selected for them.

I played characters with different loadouts and it still occurred. I noticed it occur 4 times in a row and then I stopped playing, so it probably would have kept happening.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated