The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I don't think the new MMR is working well.

I won't beat around the bush. I've hit red ranks on Hag/Plague and I've hit purple with GF/Legion/Oni. I'm a sporting guy so I didn't tunnel before and I don't intend to start now. I usually would let 1-2 people go if someone DC'd or rage quit on the first gen. I'm not a face camper. I like to play the game for fun. With that in mind, since the MMR rework I have had less than 10 total kills as any killer. I'm the lowest visible rank I can be and I'm pretty sure all I play every game are people that used to be red ranks. I've seen /more/ legacy prestige skins and 360 > moon walk plays than ever before. I'm not sure what's happening, but by now it should have levelled me out. I'll take the L. I know that I'm not a great killer. However, unless I absolutely sweat my ass off and proxy camp with hook traps and play like a complete piece of ######### on Hag, I can't get any kills on pretty much anyone anymore. I don't enjoy this. I'm sure the survivors I play against aren't having fun because I'm either being too grimy on Hag or just not even remotely challenging on anyone else.

What is the new MMR supposed to do? I feel like I'm ready to give up playing killer altogether. Forever. The new MMR system feels terrible from my perspective.

inb4 gitgud

Comments