There are 25 killers... and only 3 of them are truly viable. What fantastic balance

Listen, I completely understand its a survivor meta right now. In fact, no matter what meta we are in. There is no shot that over 50% of the killers will be viable at a time, at any time in this games life span. Just due to how the game functions. But only 3? It is really pathetic at this point. Only 12% of the killer roster is viable. That being Blight, Spirit, Nurse. Other killers like Pig, Legion, Trapper, etc. ESPECIALLY are just in very sad states. I do not want this killers to be viable, I do not expect them to be. Like I said I expect only like half the cast to be viable while the current C-D tier killers to stay unviable. But for gods sake can you at least make them playable with some small changes?? Trying to play these C-D tier killers at high MMR is just not possible, going against high rank survivors that understand the simple tactics to mitigate the value the killers power gets just proves just how weak they are. Playing an M1 killer against them when they know how to maximize times at every loop meaning you have to leave tons of chases as there is no way you will not waste 3 gens worth of time trying to catch them. especially on maps like Red Forest, it is NOT possible to NOT play one of those viable 3 and being able to end chases and rotate gens on maps like Red Forest in high MMR . and many others, Red Forest is just the biggest offender. They are plenty of small tweaks that could be made to the other 22 killers to help them especially the ones towards the bottom, with pillars of the community and content creators making 2 hour longer videos suggesting changes in detail. and many others suggesting improvements to at least think about. But after all this time I see killer after killer just get forgotten and left to rot. Very disappointing. I took an almost 2 year break expecting the devs to somewhat fix my main, Legion and Legion is still bad on my return about 2 months ago...how?

Comments