Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killer attacks

Spyonme
Spyonme Member Posts: 80

for some reason killers can

-turn 360 degree while attacking without turn speed limits

-run 15 meter while in attack motion

-just fix this unfair game will ya

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,488

Doesn't seem like bugs to me

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

Survivors can also 360 without turn speed limits. If you took killer's ability to do it you'd just end up with chases that never end because survivors will just 360 in their face the whole with no way to really stop it.

Also I've never seen a killer full swing for 15 meters. That's like a 4 second swing.

• Spyonme

first of all no thats wrong survivors do have turn speed

second of all survivor 360 actually takes skill and you need to predict the direction

btw killers got auto aim if you ever wondered who is the better group it is survivor and we get ######### on by the devs all the time

dont you dare to mention the old ruin it was pure bs and in comparison you got to keep it while the syringe nerf came without an exposed nerf

• Spyonme
    edited September 2021

you did because all the "yes that still reaches" hits you so proud of never touched anyone at all, if you killers would actually take a look at stats you would know the game is killer sided by a long shot even worse on high rank

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • TheSoulWizard
    TheSoulWizard Member Posts: 15

Not a bug.

Holy Hell this post make me cringe to another dimension.

PC and console players have the option to change their sensitivity as much as they want. (console players to an extend)

360 on mid to high ranks (or MMR at this point) are extremely hard to impossible to perform because the killer is aware of it. Having a "turning limit" will simply result into survivors 360ing all the time (even if the killer is stationary) and never getting a hit.

Another thing for console players is that imo they deserve the aim assist (im not a console player). Survivors very close on the killer are impossible to keep track because of the FOV being small (its also a small challenge on PC players, but not as much)

Launge attacks (especially on an uncloaking wraith) can give the killer a "boost hit", this doesn't mean that it's overpowered (or a bug) in any means.

Mods please, close this thread already.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,036
  • _kostas_pap_207
    _kostas_pap_207 Member Posts: 453

You like it or not this is dbd and this is some basic stuff about this game

• Spyonme
    edited September 2021

bruh btw i am talking about HITS THAT INJURE SURVIVOR BUT TOUCH NOTHING BUT AIR

CUZ YOU GUYS MISS EVEN WITH AUTO AIM, THE GAME JUST FAVORS YOU

SO WE GET INJURED FROM A MISSED ATTACK, DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?????

CHECK THE STATS THE GAME IS UNFAIR IN ITS CURRENT STATE WE ARE WAITING FOR A CAMP NERF SINCE THE GAME CAME OUT.

I AM TALKING ABOUT TURN SPEED!!!!! NOT SCREEN SENSITIVITY

TURN SPEED WHILE IN ATTACK ANIMATION ESSENTIUALLY MAKING THE ATTACK AOE

BUT HITBOXES ARE SQUARES ANYWAY AND NOT FITTED TO BODY MODELS

NO ONE "DESERVES" AUTO AIM JUST

SURV GOT NO AUTO ANYTHING

WE HAVE TO GET GUD

dont dare to "there are killers that lunge" me

"360 on mid to high ranks (or MMR at this point) are extremely hard to impossible to perform because the killer is aware of it. Having a "turning limit" will simply result into survivors 360ing all the time (even if the killer is stationary) and never getting a hit."

BRUH YOU BASICALLY SAID IT YOURSELF IT WOULD BE FAIR IF THERE WAS AN EQUAL TURN SPEED LIMIT OR NONE FOR BOTH

ESSENTIALLY ONE PARTY GETS SCREWED BY THE GAME IF ITS UNEQUAL

HARD TO HIT, HARD TO DO SHOULD BE THE GOAL

WTF HAS STATIONARY TO DO WITH THAT ???? THATS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE

Post edited by EQWashu on