Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Achievement progress not increasing on Windows Store version

Strategyboyz21
Strategyboyz21 Member Posts: 17
edited September 2021 in Bug Reporting

The one off achievements seems fine, because I got Adept achievements to pop, and the 3 simultaneous hooks in the basement, but stuff like chainsaw 50 survivors as Hillbilly, or hit 30 survivors with Lethal rush and even 500 sacrifices has been stuck at their percents for a long time, even when I've gotten dozens for each.

What's weird is I was able to get progress and obtain the 10 grabs out of Bear Traps achievement, so I have no idea which ones are broken for me or not. I have tried restarting the game, waiting a couple days and trying to get more but still no progress.

Tested some more, I got progress for Spirit's downs with Yamoaka's Haunting, and tried sabotaging hooks for that achievement and again no progress was given, also same as earlier no Hillbilly or Blight progress. I'd really like an update on this, it's really discouraging me to play when I'm not even making progress on these challenges, especially for killers I don't particularly like playing

Post edited by Strategyboyz21 on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated