Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC/PS - Chest Key doesn't work on RPD Hatch

Step 1: boot the game

Step 2: play survivor in an online match

Step 3: go to RPD map after a RPD map offering has been used

Step 4: find a purple key in a chest

Step 5: 2 survivors get killed, 2 gens left

Step 6: find the hatch with the other survivor, it was in the big open plaza in the middle

Step 7: find out that both you and your friend can't open hatch

I played as Zarina. Perks: Tenacity, Red Herring, Spine Chill, Plunderer's Instinct. The map was RPD, an offering was used. I play on PC. My friend - a PS player - picked up my key after I voluntarily dropped it (Feng Min). She couldn't open it either.

A purple luck offering had been used as well. This is the first time I encountered this issue. No "M1 Open hatch" pop-up showed at all, and I couldn't open it no matter what keys I pushed.

The killer didn't have Franklin's Demise, and my item didn't have add-ons, so it couldn't have been depleted.

(While writing this report, I played another game on the Swamp map. I don't know if this affects the way the log looks or not, because I added it after that game, but the bug happened in the second to last game I played, not the last.)

(I'm very sorry that I don't have a picture. We were playing against a Ghostface and our spine chill kept going on and off, so I didn't think about it at all.)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated