If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Generator Number 4 Popping Silently

Options
MysticMusician
MysticMusician Member Posts: 149
edited September 2021 in Bug Reporting

I noticed this both yesterday and today when I played. I am playing on Steam playing killer, it has been happening on every killer and every map. Every so often, a generator will pop while I am chasing someone, but it doesn't make the gen finished sound, a few times I caught it because I happened to see the notification go off in the direction, but a couple of times I noticed I suddenly had 1 gen less. It seems to mostly be happening when the second to last generator gets completed. I will try to see if I can record the issue when I play.

Edit: It does not only happen in chase or only for killer so I have updated the title to be more accurate

Edit 2 Here is my video, I have no idea why it is so laggy, my computer doesn't like it when I record DBD for some reason. https://youtu.be/6kXnUc8V3IE

Post edited by MysticMusician on
20 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments